Protection with a focus on Safety, Appearance and Huge Savings
Temperature changes from cold to hot … freezing and thawing is devastating to the seams and spot welds of a vehicle. Trapped moisture freezes and the expansion of the crevice ruptures the paint and creates a cavity that only needs the warm sun to cook the rot. Rust and corrosion undermine the structural integrity and negatively affect the overall appearance of your vehicle and reduce the value and life of the vehicle.
Rust Proofing gives your vehicle the ability to fight back!
Rust Proof protects your vehicle against damage caused by severe temperature changes, acid rain and winter driving conditions. It is designed to penetrate the seams and crevices. It eliminates moisture and maintains a dry Arizona-type condition in the inner panels. That's why vehicles don't rust in the Arizona desert.
It prevents rust and corrosion in all metals, it protects vinyl and plastic surfaces from UV rays and improves the function of moving parts through lubrication.
Unlike oil spray applications, our Rust Proof has the ability to cling to the metal, even in high pressure car washes.
The low cost of a Rust Proof treatment makes a lot of sense and gives customers peace of mind.
Value Added Bonus Features with Rust Proof
- Prevents stone chips from festering
- Prevents gas lines from rotting
- Prevents moisture in seams from freezing
- Maintains structural integrity of frame
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Prevents door locks from freezing
- Penetrates and lubricates nuts and bolts
- Eliminates squeaks and creaks plus smoothes the operation of hinges & cables
- Lubricates window, door mechanisms and power antennas
- Protects rubber and vinyl trim from UV
- Preserves the factory new lock
AND BEST OF ALL, ITS SAFE AND NON-HAZARDOUS